1. Responsible for strain verification and generation stability;
2. Participate in the research of quality and stability of biological products.
3. Establishment, optimization and methodological validation of responsible inspection methods and revision of documentation;
4. Be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of instruments and equipment.
5. Responsible for the preparation, management and verification of quality inspection medium.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Molecular Biology, etc.
2. More than 1 year's experience in biopharmaceutical analysis and R&D;
3. Familiar with the use, maintenance and maintenance of common analytical instruments;
4. Familiar with CTD format writing and SFDA-related pharmaceutical laws and regulations;
5. Good communication skills, strong execution and team leadership.